L-arginine is an amino acid used to make nitric oxide, a compound in the body that relaxes blood vessels. These clitoral sensitizing compounds aid in the vasodilatation of clitoral blood vessels by the initial effect of menthol to facilitate and promote the absorption of L-arginine when topically applied to the mucous membrane of the clitoris. In the menthol/L-arginine compound, the menthol actually acts as a vehicle to enhance the absorption of L-arginine.
- Acts as a vehicle to allow the absorption of the L-arginine into tissues.
- Acts to create an immediate stimulation of vulvae and clitoral tissues through its "cooling" effect and vasodilatation evoking properties.
- Menthol is also a natural antioxidant
- L-arginine is best known for its effects on the vascular system.
- L-arginine is a substrate for the nitric oxide synthase (NOS) enzyme. NOS, in vascular endothelial cells, converts L-arginine to nitric oxide (NO), also known as endothelium-derived relaxation factor (EDRF), which causes vasodilatation
Our product focuses on enhancing a woman's intimacy and sexual responsiveness through the use of a topical gel/lubricant applied as a moisturizer daily and during intimate sexual activity
Two specific applications for this product
- A product to increase sexual satisfaction during intimacy.
- A daily use treatment for women who are unable to enjoy sex for a multiple of reasons, including; inability to properly lubricate, difficulty maintaining arousal (vitally important for orgasm) and the ability to achieve an orgasm.
Improvement of female sexual satisfaction by:
- Improving moisture, lubrication and sensation
- Enhancing responsiveness during intimate sexual activity
- Improving arousal and sexual response
- All major components of female sexual response are dependent on arousal of the genitals and clitoris